Tony Robbins said, “Don’t Sell Your Time For Money… It’s The Worst Trade In The World”.
This is the exact quote that I included in my book Your First 100 Clients, and when he said it again in his interview with Lewis Howes in the School Of Greatness Show…
It reminded me about the reason why I quit personal training in 2014, and started my online fitness business.
Right now in this episode I show you the 9 factors that all successful trainers, coaches and health professionals can all set up from today to be able to:
- Be free from the “time for money” trap and impact more people.
- Earn more money and charge what you’re worth when you have clients coming to you… not you chasing after them.
- Living with the freedom and lifestyle you want so you can transform bodies and lives with your passion for health and fitness…
Thank you to Lewis Howes for the great interview with Tony Robbins, and I highly recommend you tune into his show – http://lewishowes.com.
See you on the inside,
PLUS: Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways I can help you grow your coaching business:
1. Grab a FREE Copy Of My Book: “Your First 100 Clients”.
Before you do ANYTHING else…
I want you to get your FREE copy of my book “Your First 100 Clients” — Click Here http://www.coachescartel.com/100clients
2. Watch the NEW Documentary: The Business Of Fitness.
This 60-Minute Documentary Is Groundbreaking, Gutsy & Refreshingly RAW…
A MUST-SEE For Every Fitness Pro.
Get your free access pass and watch the film by clicking here — https://fitprodocumentary.com/
3. Join our Implementation Program and be a Case Study.
I’m putting together a new coaching case study group at Coaches Cartel this month… stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your client-getting and scale plans… just send me a message HERE and put “Case Study”, and I’ll send you the info.
4. Work with me and my team privately.
If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to earn over $100K each year… just send me a message HERE and put “Private”… tell me a little about your business and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details.